We are all aware of the rising levels of pollution in Delhi and elsewhere in the country. On the directions of Delhi High Court the Government came up with a comprehensive action plan to bring down the alarming rate of pollution. The government had to take strict actions keeping in mind the younger generation of Delhi as living in the capital city has become like “living in a gas chamber”
We are all responsible citizens of India & must do our bit by contributing towards making India a more livable place by bringing down the pollution levels just by making few lifestyle changes.
1. Try riding a bicycle instead of taking your car or bike whenever going to nearby places. Keep your Heart Healthy.
2. Do not Litter, also never hesitate to pick up the wrappers you see in your surroundings and put them in the trash can.
3. Donate a bin to the Government, keeping bins at root level is difficult for the government but if everyone keeps a bin outside their homes then there is no way that litter can be spotted on the roads.
4. Make sure to turn off the engine of the car while waiting at Red Light. Save fuel and help reduce pollution.
5. Do not waste water while washing cars, always use a bucket filled water to wash your car. This helps saving water.
Making these very small lifestyle changes can bring a significant change in the pollution levels of our country but first and foremost let’s work towards making our Royal City a Cycle friendly zone and do our bit.