1. First of all set a Budget for yourself. Setting a budget takes you half way through by short listing your options.
2. Choose an area that you want to stay in for the rest of your life. Location is one of the key factors in the decision making, after budget planning this is another step to go by for short listing your options. Zirakpur is one of the fastest developing towns and is a satellite town for Chandiagrh.
3. Consider all the features and amenities that you are looking for in your 3BHK. Basic features like ample greenery, sufficient parking space, wide roads etc are few features that should be kept in mind.
4. Compare the basic amenities that you want with what the builders are offering.
5. Do a thorough research on the reputation of the builders. Reputed builders are known for quality services andinnovative designs. Also they don’t compromise with the quality.
6. Buying a house is a once in a lifetime activity, so it’s always wiser to not compromise no matter how affordable the house is. “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
7. Motia Group has recently come up with budget friendly 3BHK flats in the second phase of their project Motia’z Royal Citi. Motia’z Royal Citi is an ultra luxurious project by the top end developers of the tricity. The project offers 3BHK ultra luxurious apartments in Zirakpur.