Welcome luxury to your life. Ready Possession Luxurious 3BHK. Booking open for Phase-2
Motia Group brings to you WORKSCAPE strategically located on Chandigarh-Ambala National Highway, Zirakpur, a perfect place where you get every wish granted; every wish! Be it the wish of a peaceful living, lesser pollution, strategic location advantage or higher (ROI) return on your investment – consider it fulfilled the moment you move into Workscape.
The Smartest Investment Zone -Motia Group. Everyone aspires to own a HOUSE & OWN BUSINESS SPACE Motia Group brings to you the most exclusive INTEGRATED TOWNSHIP of all times in Tricity.
Source : WORKSCAPE
Beautiful investment for Beautiful Life
The Smartest Investment Zone -Motia Group Everyone aspires to own a HOUSE & OWN BUSINESS SPACE Motia Group brings to you the most exclusive INTEGRATED TOWNSHIP of all times in Tricity.
If you are interested in property investment, welcome to our site Project i.e. Motia’z Royal Citi Chandigarh Ambala Highway, Zirakpur.
We are all aware of the rising levels of pollution in Delhi and elsewhere in the country. On the directions of Delhi High Court the Government came up with a comprehensive action plan to bring down the alarming rate of pollution. The government had to take strict actions keeping in mind the younger generation of Delhi as living in the capital city has become like “living in a gas chamber”
We are all responsible citizens of India & must do our bit by contributing towards making India a more livable place by bringing down the pollution levels just by making few lifestyle changes.
1. Try riding a bicycle instead of taking your car or bike whenever going to nearby places. Keep your Heart Healthy.
2. Do not Litter, also never hesitate to pick up the wrappers you see in your surroundings and put them in the trash can.
3. Donate a bin to the Government, keeping bins at root level is difficult for the government but if everyone keeps a bin outside their homes then there is no way that litter can be spotted on the roads.
4. Make sure to turn off the engine of the car while waiting at Red Light. Save fuel and help reduce pollution.
5. Do not waste water while washing cars, always use a bucket filled water to wash your car. This helps saving water.
Making these very small lifestyle changes can bring a significant change in the pollution levels of our country but first and foremost let’s work towards making our Royal City a Cycle friendly zone and do our bit.
1. Unconquerable Trust- A lot of research goes into before buying your dream home and by the end of the process you get familiar with a few brand names. Good brand names of the area appear more frequently in the process. All modes of advertisements show few common brand names everywhere be it T.V ads, newspapers, hoardings or some social gatherings. Consistent performance by these brands is what makes them stand out and well constructed projects delivered in the past speak for them. Satisfied customers add to the brand value as the after sales services are always better by established brands as compared to local builders.
2. No scope for dirty deeds- Very bleak chances of foul play are there as a lot is invested for creating goodwill for the brand. No big brand will put their reputation at stake and involve in any illegal activity. Anyone investing with a brand name can have sound sleep keeping nagging thoughts at bay because there is barely any chance of deception. The dealings are as transparent as they can be. Prevailing market prices are kept in consideration and nothing extra can be charged, the carpet area or the super area will be as marked in the documents and nothing different.
No established builder will risk his reputation by starting construction on land that is not clear or is disputed. It is wise to invest in a recognized name but what’s wiser thing to do is take your precautions and not feel sorry later on. Ensure the plan is a sanctioned plan and the land is clear, you can ask for the Commencement Certificate to ensure this.
3. Easy Loans- Big building brands are tied up with good financial institutions and this tie up of the brand with these institutions buys them credibility as the finance companies have already carried out the diligent process by themselves. The chances of fraud dies down and the loans get sanctioned easily while buying from a known property builder.
Chances of any ill practice is very austere when names of big financial institutions like SBI, PNB, ICICI, HDFC etc are associated with the builders name. The hard earned money of the people is secure in such cases as investing in brand names means more peace of mind for you.
4. Authenticity- A brand name is closely associated with authenticity and provides priceless edge when amenities, product quality etc are concerned. A renowned builder’s housing project will always be accompanied by basic amenities which a local builder might not be able to provide. Buyer will never have to worry about the end product as the big names always make sure to deliver what they promise. The end product will be the same as the sample shown and no compromise with the quality or finishing is possible.
5. Cater to your needs- Big brands conduct surveys to identify the needs and demands of customers and try to bring a product that caters to needs and interests of customers.
6. Timely Delivery- Timely delivery is a humongous issue faced by the customers with local builders. Local builders have more work but less funds to function therefore the timely delivery is a difficult dream to achieve for them. But with renowned builders this is not the case.
7. Return on Investment- Big brands choose the location of their projects way too carefully and with expert opinions involved. They develop a location in such a way that the return on investment is bound to be great and increase manifolds in the coming future.
Wish this Christmas brings for you the gifts of happiness, good health & joy.
Like our Facebook Page